The Draper's Came to Visit Me
Look at me at 1 Week Old!!!
Grandma Paula with Sharon and Jay Johnson
Daddy and grandpa are working so hard downstairs. They are reorganizing the garage so that we can fit cars inside. The two of them are real hard workers. I even got a new basement that I get to play in when I grow up…it has soft cushy carpet. I went down there today and hung out with my cousin Chris. Mommy said I was a little cranky today, I keep telling her I am not a big fan of the food she is giving me…I bet soon she will figure out that cry. I heard something real cool today. There were sounds all over the room, and I could find them with my eyes. How much fun is this. I can look at things now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment