My mommy made a big decision today. I have been trying to tell her that the milk she was feeding me didn’t make my tummy feel very well. She finally heard me, so she switched my milk to this stuff called soy. It is really yummy. I could tell that mommy liked it too, because she had a really big smile on her face when my tummy didn’t make funny sounds after I ate. I later found out that everyone in mommy's family had to be on soy formula. I do hope someday I can drink regular milk, but for now the pink lid stuff is golden. She also took me to a Doctor called a chiropractor. It was way cool, he had this groovy pen that he put on my back and my hips and it made them feel so much better. After we went to the doctor we went for a stroller ride, it was way awesome. But my mommy and I didn’t like that all of the sidewalks were under construction.
0 comments:
Post a Comment