Sunday, August 23, 2009

July 28, 2009 - Annointing Day

Great Grandpa Randall
Great Grandma Randall
Daddy and Grandpa Dale anointing my feet and head with oil. (any my mommy crying)

Doctor Church wanted me to come to his office for a check up since I decided to come early. Grandma and grandpa Cody helped get me cleaned up and dressed me in my “Island Princess” outfit. It is my favorite outfit, makes me want to go to the beach. I found out that I now weight 7 pounds 1 ounce and I am 19 ½ inches long.
My mommy and daddy love their Lord Jesus, and they always talk to me about him. Tonight was a special night where we talked all about Jesus. Daddy and grandpa Dale had felt it was important to anoint me with oil. It was so peaceful and beautiful to hear them pray over me and feel them anoint my head and feet. They used spikenard oil which is the same oil that Mary used in the Bible to anoint Jesus’ feet. My mommy bought this oil a long time ago knowing she would someday use it to bless her baby. There were so many people around me praying for me (mommy, daddy, grandparents, great grandparents, & Aunt Carolyn). I felt so very special and I know that I cannot wait to share about Jesus with my parents. And guess what, that night I slept so well, it was beautiful – immediately, my mom was transformed and she was always smile

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com