Friday, August 28, 2009

August 27, 2009 - Music, shopping, pictures, and more


Today was revelation day for my mommy. She was shopping at Hobby Lobby thinking oh my goodness Christmas stuff already. And then, all of the sudden she realized that I need a Christmas stocking!!! Yippee. I am getting my own stocking. She said that Santa brings candy and cool stuff to put inside of the stocking. He somehow is going to fit down our chimney, I cannot wait to see that.
We also went to Kindermusik. I really love to sing and the pretty lights were the coolest thing ever. I was so excited that I fell asleep. Love those kind of activities.
Tonight it was picture night. Miss Kim was going to take our pictures. She is really good. I cannot wait to see her again. Why you ask will I be seeing her again, well, I wasn’t the most cooperative person out there. My tummy hurt so I didn’t get many pictures, and I didn’t get to wear the really pretty outfit mommy and daddy bought for me. I guess we will try again.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com