skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melanie Ann Wheeler
Friday, August 28, 2009
August 26, 2009 - I am 5 Weeks Old!
Today is my 5 week birthday!! Wow, I am getting so big and so old. It is much harder for me to put my feet all the way to my ears now. Mommy said that your flexibility goes away when you get older so we are still doing yoga to help.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Leslie Wheeler
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
26
)
►
August
(
8
)
►
July
(
11
)
►
June
(
7
)
▼
2009
(
73
)
►
November
(
7
)
►
October
(
23
)
►
September
(
11
)
▼
August
(
32
)
August 30, 2009 - Dancing with Daddy
August 29, 2009 - Chiefs Game
August 27, 2009 - Music, shopping, pictures, and more
August 26, 2009 - I am 5 Weeks Old!
August 25, 2009 - Another Doctors Day
August 24, 2009 - Swaddle Me Daddy
August 23, 2009 - I Love Emily
August 22, 2009 - It's My Month Birthday
August 19, 2009 - No Lights
August 18, 2009 Take Your Daughter To Work Day
August 17, 2009 A New Friend
August 16 ,2009 - My Parents are "That Parent"
August 15, 2009 Mommy and Daddy Night
August 14, 2009 - My First Bar
August 13, 2009 More Shopping...sweet
August 12, 2009 - A Big Day of First's
August 11, 2009 Decision Day
August 10, 2009 - In My Own Bed (for a nap)
August 9, 2009 - MY DUE DATE
August 8, 2009 - Daddy Day
August 7, 2009 Bath Day with Grandma and Grandpa Cody
August 5, 2009 - I Can See My Belly Button
August 3, 2009 Daddy's Going to Work
August 1, 2009 Day 10
July 29, 2009 I Heard Sounds Today
July 28, 2009 - Annointing Day
July 27, 2009 -They Say Look out for Day 5
July 25, 2009 - Melanie Go home Day.
July 23, 2009 - These grandparent people are cool
July 22, 2009 - Here I Come!
July 21, 2009 2:00 AM - It's Baby Day...The Last B...
July 21, 2009... "you will most likely go 41 weeks"
template by
suckmylolly.com
flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment