Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 13, 2009 More Shopping...sweet

Look at me I can hold my bottle!!!
More awesome visitors: Many and Annamarie

Grandpa Vink came over early this morning and he brought something that was hot to drink. Mommy told me that she used to drink it before I was in her tummy and that she really misses it. I was sad that after we went to the great mall, that the Vink clan had to go home. I am going to miss them. Hopefully they can come visit again.
I decided I can get used to this shopping thing. There are all of these funky lights, they are my favorite. My mom told me that someday I will like the things in the store more than the ceiling, I think she is pulling my leg. Now I do have to say Oak Park Mall is NOT stroller friendly. Now my mommy really fell in love with a store, and she wanted to buy me everything there. All of these clothes had a cool bird on them; mommy told me it was the Jayhawk!
When we came home, my daddy weighed me, I am now 8 pounds and 4 ounces. That means that I am one big girl!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com