Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 15, 2009 Mommy and Daddy Night

Mommy's first baby sitter note...Grandma and grandpa Cody leave and then I am off to Grandma and Grandpa Wheeler's

I’ve only been around for a couple of weeks, but I have a feeling that my mommy and daddy might need a night out. So this football team is playing tonight. My daddy calls them the Chiefs; he makes me do the Tomahawk chop with my arms. He makes a strange oh ahh ohhoohhh sound with his mouth. So I am going to go to grandma and grandpa Wheeler’s house so my mommy and daddy can go on a date. When mommy and daddy came to pick me up they said the Cheif's have a bunch of growing to do, kinda like me. Mommy and daddy looked like they went to a swimming pool without me. That is not fair, but they didn't look happy. I thought you were always happy when you were playing in water until they informed me that it was raining during the game.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com