Sunday, August 23, 2009

July 23, 2009 - These grandparent people are cool

It was really hard for me to get enough food today, so mommy and daddy did something called syringe feeding. They worked together so well as a team, I was so proud of them. We have had so many visitors. I think that my mommy and daddy have a lot of great friends, they are blessed. It was fun seeing all these people they call grandparents…I think I am really going to like them. We even had kids come and see us, someday I am going to be as big as Reygan, Gavin, Dawson, Kolbie, Kaylin, and Sophia. Mommy can’t walk around yet because she still has all of these tubes connected to her, so daddy has been changing all of my diapers – I wonder if he can keep this up. My mom got a big surprise, a friend she has known for all of her life, Angela Kessler came to visit. It made mommy smile really big. They have been friends since they were in their mommy’s tummies. Then after she came, I met grandma and grandpa Vink (they brought me my first shiny pink Jayhawk hat).

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com