Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 12, 2009 - A Big Day of First's

 
My 3 Week Birthday at Houilans 
 
I am a big 3 weeks old...21 Days!


First time to meet my uncle and aunt
First time at a restaurant
First time shopping
First time at a hotel
I am living the life....

I have an uncle…we call him Uncle GFunkale, his real name is Gavin. I also met my aunt Lyndsae, she was really really tall, I saw a lot more things when she was holding me. Grandpa and grandma Vink liked having me in their arms. They told me they liked a school called Kansas. I wonder if that is what mommy and daddy keep talking about. One sings a song about Rocks and Chalk and the other one keeps trying to spell something Mizz…
Did you know that you don’t always have to eat at your house? I went to a restaurant, it was really loud in there but it smelled so very good. But then all of the sudden I got so excited that my mom had to change my diaper. I have the best mommy she took me into this room and they had a special place just for me.
To celebrate my 2 week birthday, everyone went to eat at Houilians. It was the perfect place for me to take my long nap. After dinner we went to Kansas Sampler – I think I could get used to this shopping thing. Mommy and daddy didn’t shop together at this store. Mom was on one side and daddy was on another. I think it had something to do with those songs they were singing to me when I was in mommy’s tummy.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com