Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 3, 2009 Daddy's Going to Work



Mommy's former students came to visit: The Wedman's and the Moes
My mommy put this picture on here because my daddy loves it

"No daddy no don't go." Is what I kept saying. I heard daddy get up real early, and my daddy doesn't like to do that. He told me he had to go to work today. This work thing must not be too fun, you have to wake up to a loud noise, get dressed in a shiny outfit, and drive a really long way. Anyway, I am really sad today, my daddy is going to be gone all day long. I hope he knows how much I love him. I heard that my aunt Emily is going to stay the week with me. I am excited to spend time with her she really likes to rock me and bounce on the ball with me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com