Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 22, 2009 - It's My Month Birthday

Daddy Joining Facebook

 
Daddy and I doing yoga
Daddy and Me...1 Month
That's me and mom ... 1 month
I really love to be outside, but do not like to be awake
I love this thing called the weekends. That means that mommy and daddy are both here to take care of me. Today is my 1 month birthday, we were so excited to take some pictures. Mommy and daddy took me outside where the sun is so pretty and we all made sure to smile big. I even had a sticker on my shirt that said 1 month. I am getting so big. My daddy weighed me and I am 9 1/2 pounds. Oh and now my daddy learned about something called Facebook. He has been having fun playing a game called Mafia Wars. He even showed his friends pictures of me. I cannot wait to have my own facebook page.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com