Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 14, 2009 - My First Bar

Grandpa Dale singing me some tunes
 
Grandma Paula she loves looking at me.
Grandma and Grandpa Cody came back to see me. They helped my mommy and daddy around the house so much. Grandpa cut the grass, he used a loud pair of scissors they called it a lawn mower. Grandma helped my mommy wash all of my clothes in the loud spinning machine – I totally dig that machine. Grandma and grandpa thought that I should be looking pretty so we could go shopping, so they put me in this super big thing with water in it. The water smelt do good and it was so warm, reminded me of the good old days in mommy’s tummy. Then we were off to the mall again and then a huge mansion with a bunch of places to sit for sale (Nebraska Furniture Mart). But I missed my daddy, when he got off of work he wanted to go to eat at Gertz Grill. Guess what, the music was so loud it was perfect. Mommy said it was a bar and that I couldn’t go to those places without her or daddy until I was really old, and that I can never meet boys there. What are boys, do I know any? I may have to put a note in my memory to learn more about boys.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com