Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 16 ,2009 - My Parents are "That Parent"

 
She may be "that parent" but I love her
9:00 pm we are at a big store called Wal-mart. My mommy said she would never be "that parent" that took her kid out after bedtime. I guess she told a white lie. It looks like I have alot of things to teach her. But I needed some more diapers, I go through those so fast. I am really glad that my mommy doesn’t leave my diaper wet or dirty, she takes really good care of me. On our way home, we went by Miss Georganna’s house and saw Miss Andrea, Miss Gina, and Miss Jill. Then mommy drove by Liberty View Elementary (the first day of school is tomorrow) and she started to have tears come down her face. I am not sure what that is called yet, because I don’t have those tears thing. I wonder if I will ever get them. She told me that Liberty View was her old school and that she had many many friends there. This is the first time in 8 years that she did not welcome kids to the first day of school at LVE. When she goes back to work, she will be at a new school. I cannot wait to see them both.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com