Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24, 2009 - Swaddle Me Daddy

Daddy and Mommy have really taken to the DVD, the "Happiest Baby on the Block." Now i must admit there are times when I am not the happiest baby on the block or even in the house, but they try to make me happy and they ususally do. Daddy does this wonderful thing where he swaddles me in a blanket and it keeps me feeling safe. It really feels like I am in mommy's tummy, so tight and warm. I love it. Then he puts my ear up to his mouth and he says "shhhh", it is a beautiful thing. And guess what, I almsot always calm down or fall asleep. Well there is something that he and mommy don't know, sometimes I get a little excited in there, again, kinda like when I was in mommy's tummy and I get my arms moving all over the place and I BREAK FREE. That is what I did in this picture. 

I love my play mat that Miss Dawn gave me. Today, I found myself in the mirror and I smiled super big. My mommy was so proud of me!
My Mommy Said this will be a "blackmail photo"

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com