Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 29, 2009 - Chiefs Game

This has been a real busy 24 hours. My friend Darcie came over to see me today.  She rocked me and helped me to fall asleep.  On Friday, we went to grandma and grandpa Wheeler's tonight for Great Grandpa Randall's birthday. It was a sweet birthday. He decided to give me a present. He made me a doll cradle, it was perfect. I even took a nap in it.  It was getting really late and my parents could not decide who would drive home, so they decided to stay the night. Those silly adults. So it was my first overnight trip. I thought I did pretty well. Mommy and daddy said I make lots of funny noises in the middle of the night, especially when I don't have my noise maker. 


The next morning grandma Wheeler made everyone pancakes, I cannot wait to eat some of those. Her and mommy also started sewing, she taught my mommy may new things. It was getting late and my parents were supposed to go back home to get the Cheifs game tickets. Well, cousin Chris had extra tickets so they ended up meeting with him to go to the game. I had so much fun when they were away. Grandma Wheeler gave me a bath and took really good care of me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com