Sunday, August 23, 2009

July 25, 2009 - Melanie Go home Day.


That is me with Gavin and Kaylin
The Christensen's
My Cousin Christine
Miss Gina and Miss Elisabeth
My Grandma and Great Uncle Phil
 

You know, I have loved getting to know all of these groovy people. The nurses took such good care of me: Cher, Dana, Patti, Lisa, Brenda, Piki, Kathy and Monica. The last one we had was Monica, and she was the coolest. Her voice sounded a little different, my mommy told me it was her accent. I loved it.

Monica told me that, today I get to go to someplace called home. Grandma Paula and grandma MaryBeth got me all dressed in a really cute outfit and put me in my car seat for the first time. They told me that daddy had to buy a different car because of this car seat thing, how cool is that.
I really don’t know what to about this being in the world stuff. I kinda miss my nice dark swimming pool, but I love my mommy and daddy. We get to this house place and there are balloons and everything from the Christensen's. I am so excited. Tonight, I got to sleep in a bassinet, but in the middle of my sleep I called for my grandma. I love hearing my voice, it is really pretty. She took really good care of me for many hours.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com