I am really sad that I did not get to know my great grandma Napolitano. But everyone tells me she was the coolest lady ever. I bet she was. Mommy and daddy said that one year ago this weekend they were in Wyoming saying goodbye to great grandma. They told me she went to go meet Jesus. Which I think that is pretty cool. Great grandma was very excited to hear that mommy and daddy were going to try to have kids soon. She told mommy and daddy to go have babies. I guess that they also sang granny's in the cellar. Mommy told me she is going to teach me that song. My mommy had lots of stories about great grandma. She said she would go to Wyoming to visit her and great grandpa every year and they would go shopping together on Gillette Avenue. Mommy wants to take me to South Dakota so she can take me where her grandma took her. They had so much fun together. I think I might get some of my love of singing from her too. Great grandma was always singing. And she taught my grandma and mommy to love the Lord, to know that they are a strong woman, and to know they come from good stock. Mommy also said she was really good at Spoons. I have no idea what in the world mommy is talking about, but I bet I will learn sometime soon.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
October 18, 2009 - A day to honor my great grandma, and my new toys
Posted by Leslie Wheeler at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment