So my mommy says that I am 12 weeks old today. She is so excited, she thought I should finally start wearing these headband things. I kinda dig them, they are cool, but they get in my way when I am throwing my hands around. I am really starting to put everything in my mouth that I can grab. It is so fun. I have not figured out how to get my thumb in my mouth, but my fist and toys are perfect for me to chew on.
My mommy and my "Uncle" Chris have been watching West Wing this week. Wow, that is one awesome show. We started all the way at the beginning at season one. Mommy's favorite is Sam (Rob Lowe) Chris is torn between Sam and Josh (Bradley Whitford). I love hearing them giggle. Mommy says Chris will be POTUS someday, and I learned today that means "President of the United States."
0 comments:
Post a Comment