I am the best granddaughter every. Last night, grandma Paula has night-time duty for me, and guess what I did? I slept until 5 in the morning. How good of a kiddo am I. After I woke up mom and dad went and rode George and Carolyn’s jet ski. It is a really fast boat thing. Someday I will get to ride one of those daddy said. Once they finally got done we all went on the big boat. Man, I love that thing. The wind blowing in my hair and the sounds of the water, there is nothing better. It was time for us to leave again, and that meant another road trip again. This time, I was so very tired. Daddy fed me right before we left grandma and grandpa’s house. As we went through Miami I was asleep and guess what I did, I slept the entire trip. My mommy and daddy were so proud of me. They said it was as special as the day I take my first steps.
0 comments:
Post a Comment