Mommy and daddy are really busy today. Mom was determined to get her house cleaned. And well, I love my mommy so it is hard when it is just the two of us for her to get the house organized and cleaned because we are too busy having fun together. So grandma and grandpa Wheeler came over so mommy and daddy could clean the house and make my room all perfect. WOW, I love my new room, they made it so pretty. Mommy said grandpa Vink’s store made the beautiful stickers that they put on the walls. It is such a cozy room. After everything was finished, daddy grilled food and grandma and grandpa Wheeler stayed over for dinner. The plan was for all of us to go to Independence and stay the night because mommy and daddy were going to go to the Chiefs game in the morning, but they decided that I needed to sleep in my own bed. So we said goodbye to grandma and grandpa and I went to sleep.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment