Today was a fun day for everyone. My grandpa Chuck was silly and he decided to run 26.2 miles. I really don't know why he did it, but I think he is silly. But I told him next time if he want's to take me along he can. Daddy went downtown to watch him finish and I went shopping with mom, grandma Paula, Nikki, Carol, and Darcie. It was so much fun, I fell asleep. Mommy said I won't always fall asleep shopping but maybe for now it is ok. After shopping, I came home and there was daddy, grandpa and grandma Wheeler, two of their friends, Emily, and Dan. I just love seeing everyone. They make me smile. I was totally showing them all of my new signing and stuff that I can do. When they saw me smile, it made them smile and then I smiled again. It was a really fun game that we were playing.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
October 17, 2009 - Shopping with the girls and eating mommy's chin
Posted by Leslie Wheeler at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment