Grandma Cody is here today, you know what that means…I get to go back to the lake, wear my super cool life jacket, and ride the boat and spend time with Mallie. I am so pumped. Mommy had to go to another doctor’s appointment for her gall bladder. She was not too happy she couldn’t eat until 2:00 pm, I guess that is a really long time. My mommy also noticed that my tongue doesn’t have any white stuff on it anymore. I told her it was because of the “Simply Thick.” Ok, we are on our way to the lake, road trips are not my favorite, but I promise I will get better. I did pretty good on the trip, mommy and grandma stopped at Wal-Mart in Fort Scott and fed me while we shopped. That was quite fun, shopping and eating in one stop…sweet. Mallie and Grandpa Dale were so excited to see me, they gave me big hugs. Mallie and I played on the floor, she would lay by my play mat and I would kick her back – it was way too much fun.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment