Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 15, 2009 - Night with Grandma and Grandpa




Don't my daddy and I look the same in this picture


Tonight, my mom, dad, Aunt Emily, and Dan went out to dinner and to a play. Guess what that meant!!! I got to stay with grandma and grandpa. It was so much fun. We played games, my great-grandparents came over to visit. And all eyes were on me. I was really happy to see mommy and daddy come back but they were having so much fun over in Independence that we stayed the night. Now when we woke up, mommy and I were heading to another consignment sale, and guess what...she forgot my bottles. I was not happy, but I held my anger inside and only let her know for a little bit that I was not happy with her. And when we got home my other grandma was there. Wow, what a day.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com