4 Generations
Mommy,Great-grandma Vink, and Grandpa Vink
Carol, Nikki, grandma
mommy, Grandma, and Great-grandma
Daddy, mommy, great-grandma Vink, Grandma and Grandpa Vink
The blanket Aunt Sandy made for me
After awhile, we made it to Ellinwood it was awesome. I hung out in the basement and the next morning we were off to see Great-Grandma Vink, Aunt Sandy, Uncle Terry and Uncle Craig, and Cousin Jessica. I loved seeing my Great-Grandma, she held me and loved on me. I told her I loved her too. She reminded me that I am named after her and my great-grandpa. Then all of the sudden Grandma Paula came to see me. She then introduced me to my Uncle Mike, Aunt Marla, and Uncle Phil. They were so much fun. Mommy and daddy went to go get a couples massage while I hung out with Grandma.
It was time for our Baby Shower. Oh my goodness there were so many nice people there. Great-great Aunt Maragret, Aunt Marla, Cousin Katrina, Cousin Jessica, Aunt Kim, Aunt Sandy, Nikki, Carol, Aunt Lyndsae, my mommy's childhood friend Shannon, Cousin Dawn, Grandma Paula, Grandma Cindy, and Great Grandma Vink. We had so much fun, but I decided I would cry during it so my daddy came to the rescue and wrapped me up for a nap. It was fun listening to all of the stories grandma Paula and Aunt Marla told about my mommy and cousin Katrina. It turns out Cousin Katrina's tummy hurt alot when she was a baby also, maybe my mommy can find the same medicine that helped her for my tight tummy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment