Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 2, 2009 - A West Wing morning



Another wonderful morning, mommy and I got up and watched “The West Wing” mommy keeps thinking I may start to like politics since my brain is really taking in a lot right about now. I told her I just like to hear all of the different voices. We have been practicing rolling from my side to my back, it is way fun. I am still not a fan of tummy time, but when we do yoga I love to do the super baby pose, and that is enough tummy time for me. Mommy always used to tell everyone how important tummy time is, so she better start getting me on my tummy more often. Tonight, grandma and grandpa Vink and uncle Gavin are coming to see me. I cannot wait to see them!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com