Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October 19 - Lunch date with Daddy

Today my mommy too me to see daddy. It was a fun date, but mommy and daddy were both so tired they couldn't even talk during the meal. I would have to say there were many other kiddos my age around, but they were sleeping. You know I don't believe in taking naps. After we left mommy took me to the doctor, we decided to take me off of the prevacid because it really didn't make a difference. I now weigh 11 pounds 10 ounces.

Later that night it was a crazy world in our house. "Uncle" Chris came up stairs saying "do you guys smell something" well, turned out that the sewer backed up in the brand new basement. So I was really sad the brand new carpet had to be torn up. Chis and Daddy were up really late at night using a really loud vaccum to clean it all up. But whooo whooo it did smell.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com