Monday, July 5, 2010

July 1, 2010 - I am a WALKER

Mommy and I went to kindermusik today. It was so much fun. I saw all of these kids using their feet in a different way. I had tried it before, but only for about 3 seconds, mommy always said "good standing." I really didn't know what that meant, but when they were singing "Peek-a-boo" I did that standing up thing for 20 seconds. My mommy about passed out, then all of the sudden, I started to move towards one of the kiddos, and mommy grabbed me as fast as she could. She said something about me not being able to walk without daddy. When we went home, mommy, aunt Emily, and I practiced standing and it was a blast, but those little stinkers...they kept holding me back from what I really wanted to do.

6 PM - thank goodness, daddy is home. I said "daddy get over here so I can show you a new trick" and guess what. I took 3 steps!!! Yippee. I was going to save it for grandma and grandpa at the lake, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com