Today was a happy sad day. Mommy, Aunt Emily, and I woke up and drove to this really cool place that flying cars go in and out of. It was kinda loud but it was so groovy. Aunt Emily was going to the place that doesn't sleep. I told her I thought I would fit perfectly there, but she said I couldn't go. It was ok, I got to give her a super big hug good bye. On the way home, mommy and I stopped at the Legends and did some shopping....and I played in the big water faucet. It squirtted out water all over me, it was way cool.
After a quick nap, I went to the doctor. He said I was growing just right. I am 21.1 pounds and 29 inches long. I was really happy when he was checking my ears and my nose, well not really my nose, but in 20 years I want to think that I was perfect at the doctors office. Then I got 3 shots in my legs, those were not fun...Yucky.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
July 26, 2010 - First airport trip - then the doctors
Posted by Leslie Wheeler at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment