Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 17, 2010 - Happy birthday Great Grandma, wow she has alot of friends

So we started out on Friday trying to get to Great Bend and then within 3 blocks of our house, our car started to move. The wind, rain and hail was so strong that it took our car and moved it. Luckily we found a car wash and parked underneath it. Finally, an hour after we planned to leave we were finally on the road. It was a really long drive but when we made it, I had so much fun staying up with Grandpa Vink and Uncle Gavin. I was pretty bummed though, Uncle Gavin had surgery so he had both of his legs in big bandaids and then walked in a wheel chair.

On Saturday morning, we went to Great Grandma Sally's and ate breakfast with everyone. Wow, it was so yummy. I loved hanging out with my cousin's Kaylee and Braeden. Then it was off to Ellinwood so daddy could cook the meat for the big party.

6:00 PM, it was party time. Oh m goodness, Great Grandma had 75 people come and sing Happy Birthday to you. I love that lady, she is so super sweet. She has the nicest smile in the whole wide world.  I then got to meet my cousin Evan, he was a blast. He is so much bigger than me, but I know that someday we are going to be great friends.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com