Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010 - We were almost going to meet my cousin and see all of my family

We woke up this morning so super excited to go to Derby Kansas for "Aunt Wanda and Uncle Mike's" anniversary/family reunion. I was also going to meet Rowan, my little cousin. Mommy noticed right away that my forehead was warm. Her and daddy immediately put that cold thing under my arm (I do not like that), and I had a fever. It got all the way up to 101 degrees, so we didn't get to make the trip. It's all ok...I was sad, but I know that it was better to keep everyone safe.

The next day, daddy and grandpa Wheeler worked on getting the backyard ready for my birthday party. You should have seen how strong they were, they were taking down tree limbs and everything. Inside, grandma Wheeler was working on making my birthday outfit. I will do some modeling soon, but no one can see it until the big day.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com