Well, I finally did it. I waited for the perfect time, and I found it. Mommy was in the restroom and I had secretly hid the phone from her. Guess what, I had been fooling her all along making her think that I didn't know which button was the important one. Ha ha ha, I really did know. So I pushed the redial button and then the green button!!! I heard the beautiful sound of the phone ringing...I did it I did it....Welp, I called great grandpa Randall. Then mom run into the living room yanked the phone away from me and said "sorry I got the wrong number" Finally she realized I was calling family so she called them back and apologized. When is my mommy going to realize that I am a responsible 1 year old and I can dial and talk on the phone all by myself. If I can figure out this blog thing, I can do anything.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment