We just spend the past 3 nights at grandma and grandpa's house. My grandma taught me how to give kisses in the mirror and then I realized that the little gril looking at me in front of my car seat (in the mirror) all of this time was me. I am one cute little girl.
The trip was perfect, daddy had the most fun I think. He was catching fish and riding a motorcycle on water..I didn't understand that because it could not be near as fun as the boat, but he came home with red makeup all over his skin.
For firework night we all went on the boat and wow, they were so close that they were almost landing on us. I loved hearing all of the crash and boom sounds and the pretty lights were awesome. I wasn't the biggest fan of the finale because there was a little bit too much, but oh my goodness, 363 days until next time.
I loved it when grandma sent mommy and daddy on a date, and we went to the park and to the Drappers house. There were kids everywhere. I went down slipper slides and played in the grass. But I would have to say that my favorite thing was this weekend, I really loved watching my "that baby" dvd. Oh my goodness those are the best songs ever! And daddy even let me watch it on the way home.
Monday, July 5, 2010
July 5, 2010 - I love Fireworks on the boat
Posted by Leslie Wheeler at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment