Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010 - I'm 1 year old...bring on the ice cream and Spumoni Cake!!! Yippee

Oh what I day, I am so exhausted, I could barely get to the computer. My mommy and daddy are so tired they are on the floor and I cannot get them to open their eyes. Hopefully they are going to want to play soon because I am getting pretty bored.
So here is the timeline of my 1st birthday.
7:45 - Good morning everyone, let's party. I woke up and I feel so big, I gave my parents a super duper smile and was ready to celebrate. My mommy made me eggs with garlic, yummy!!! 
9:30 - Kindermusik, Miss Miranda sang fun songs. It was so cool, I even got to introduce everyone to my daddy. He was a little nervous to sing, but he finally sang the Peek-aboo song.
10:30 - A trip to Toys R Us - but my mommy and daddy forgot that it was my birthday because when we came out the cart was EMPTY, what kinda of party is this.
11:00 - COPA ROOM!!! Yippeee we are going to Copa we are going to Copa, oh my goodness I was so excited, I don't think anyone realizes just how much I love that place. Usually we go there on Saturday's so this was an extra special day. It was awesome, our first ever waitress, Kristy was there - she is so pretty, I love watching her walk aroud. We were bummed that Jessica wasn't there, but we smiled when we got to see Kristi again. Well, so mommy and daddy thought it would be a good time to introduce me to Spumoni Cake and Ice Cream. I'm not going to lie, it was fabuolous!!! I mean fabulous. I told mommy, daddy, and Emily they could finish off the cake but I was ready for the Ice Cream. I thought there was no real need for a spoon, so I just stuck my whole hand in the ice cream. Man was it cold, but there was something so fabulous about it. Wow, what a lunch. There was this cute little girl there who I kept talking to, someday when I grow up I want to be just as pretty as her. I even told her to tell her Nani, that she is probably the best cooker lady ever. Time to leave Copa, I am sad, but I am so tired. As I was looking at the trees I decided it was time to fall asleep.
12:45-2:45  Nap time. So I really don't remember what I dreamed, I think it was about breaking the swimming pool in mommy's tummy and the first time that I got to cry for my mommy and daddy. I love seeing the smile on their faces.
3:30 - Deanna Rose with Mom, Dad, and Aunt Emily. Oh my goodness, did you know that in this big town there are goats, cows, smelly pigs, and geese. Well there are. Mommy said it probably isn't as cool as Aunt Kathy's house in Texas, but man was it groovy. The goats kept trying to eat my dress, just like in the song To Market To Market. We played on the swing, slid down the slides, and climed around the garden. It was such a beautiful day, but my new favorite word to say it HOT!

Dinner Time - It's time for more Cake and Ice Cream. I can really get used to this birthday stuff. But I am so tired, I don't even know if I can keep my eyes open.

So did you know that when you get old you get to unwrap things and they are called presents. It is so stinkin' cool. I walked down stairs and there was a big blanket over something, so I pulled that blanket off...and guess what. My very own kitchen. It is even pink.  I cannot wait to bake everyone brownies. Mommy said that someday I will get to have something called an Easy Bake oven, but I had to practice on this one first.

Well, my first 365 days were amazing, I cannot wait for the may more thousands of days to come. Thank you Jesus for putting me where you did. I love my family, they are practically perfect in every way.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com