Today was the coolest thing ever, mommy went to go get papers out of that big black box in front of our house and instead of putting everything in the recycle box she gave me one of the envelopes. It was a birthday card from my great grandma Vink. That's right, I am officially part of the family, I am getting mail!!! I cannot wait to tell her thank you this weekend when we go to Great Bend.
Mommy wanted me to write down some of the fun things that I have been doing (besides walking).
I am bear walking all over the place, it is way faster than walking.
Laughing when I see pictures of myself and my family.
My favorite new word is "hi."
Eating finger foods.
Drinking from an open cup.
My favorite game is 1,2,3 snuggle snuggle snuggle
I typically will sleep with my body in the downward dog yoga position
I like to read with my books facing the right direction, none of that upside down stuff.
Have a great day, I will talk to you soon.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
July 13, 2010 - I got mail today
Posted by Leslie Wheeler at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment