Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 - I have 6 teeth


Oh my goodness, I am getting so big. These sharp things in my mouth are taking over my life. It is so groovy. When my mommy gives me food that isn't mushed up, I can sink those sharp teeth in there and yummy yummy in my tummy. My favorite new food is asparagus. My daddy even gave me the fuzzy tops, those feel funny in my mouth. 

Mommy and I are spending so much time together. I have been going to play groups at her school. There are so many kids there. I absolutely love playing in the sand table, don't tell mommy but I secretly dumped some blue sand on the carpet. I am even climbing up the stairs, through the tunnel and down the slide. But the coolest thing there is the kitchen. I can pretend that I am cooking!

Sunday at church was super fun. There was this lady there who was playing with me and her name was Melanie. I tried to tell my mommy before she left that she forgot to tell them how much formula to put in my bottle. I kept trying to Melanie, but she couldn't understand me so she put my number up in the sancutary. My mommy said that my number was called...9904. I was having so much fun but I did get a little fussy. When we got home daddy finished putting up a shed in the backyard, I cannot wait to see all of the stuff we are going to put in it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com