This weekend my mommy and daddy took me to my 2nd wedding ever. This one was different than the last because it was outside where you could see the sunshine. And it was so funny, my mommy and daddy had water dripping all over them. I heard them say that it was 100 degrees but I really don't know what that means. All I know is they kept letting me drink out of this clear cup that had stuff in it that was super cold. It didn't really taste like milk so I bet it was water...it was good stuff, but honestly, I just liked the way cool bottle that it was in. Karen looked so pretty in her dress, someday my mommy said that I will get one of those white dresses. Her and daddy pray every night for the man out there who God has planned for me. I hope I find one just like my daddy.
Sunday was exciting too. You know, I have gone to the nursery a few times when we go to grandma and grandpa's church but never at Life Church. Well, today was the day. I was heading to the room where all the kids go wild. I won't tell my mom and dad, but I probably had more fun than they did. I sang songs and showed the little kids how to stand up and cruise around. When we got home, I took the best nap ever and then it was time for dinner. I have been eating more food lately, like toast and eggs, noodles, and now mommy gave me the real veggies, not that blended stuff. I loved the carrots and cauliflower, but the broccoli...well lets just say I had a night like the good old days. Mom and dad had to bring out the bouncy ball because my tummy was really not too happy. It kept making those funny grumbling sounds, I told the monsters to get out of there but they didn't listen.
Oh well, off to the next week, 4 more days of swimming lessons then off to the lake!!!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment