Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25th - I met a new friend

So yesterday was a super busy day. Mommy and I went to kindermusik, I had so much fun. It was kinda neat, there were these two pretty little girls there. And they were moving all around the floor on their feet and not their knees. It was so neat, someday soon I will have to practice that. One of them kept coming up and giving me hugs and kisses, she really made me smile. Later on, daddy took me to swimming lessons. I am getting this kicking thing down, it is so much fun. Daddy doesn't realize that I just want to stand on the boogie board, but that's ok. Then all of the sudden, they had me put my whole body and face in the water. It reminded me of when I was in mommy's tummy. I really didn't like it much, but I acted like a big kid and I didn't even cry.

Today, mommy and daddy were both home so we went and partied. We went to the place with all of those shopping stores in it, wow, I love that place. Then mommy and daddy drove me to where I was born. I kindof remember it was a cool place because people always wanted to hug me. This time we were there to meet Sarah and Brandon's new baby, Conner. He decided to leave his mommy's tummy yesterday. He was so cute. I tried to talk to him, but he didn't like to keep his eyes open to look at me. I bet his big sister will teach him how to do that. I was pretty pooped out but then we went to Miss Sarah and Mr Cord's pool. That was groovy, it wasn't like swimming lessons because there was no one there. It was like our very own dream pool.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com