Me trying this walking business
That crazy big fish Chris Caught, I didn't like it
Mallie and I playing Roll The Ball
So mommy took a baby break this week because a doctor wanted to make her feel better. I overheard her and daddy talk and they said something about the doctor was going to suck her gall bladder through a straw. I really don't know what that means, but I was told that when I am 12 months old I get a smoothie, and that sounds much better than a gall bladder, especially if it means that you have to be in bed for a week after.Anyway, so "uncle" Chris took mommy and I to surprise Grandma Paula and Grandpa Dale at the lake. Yippee it was so much fun. I played with Mallie, we rolled the ball back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Mommy said I did it for a really long time. But I keep telling her I am learning how to take turns. Guess what, grandpa Dale got a new parking spot for the boat. They call it a dock, but to me it is just like the driveway. Of course, no lake trip would be complete without going on Grandma's boat. I loved being in the sun. My mommy put all of this white stuff all over me and then kept me covered up when all I really wanted was a tan, but oh well. The final destination was the "Aqua Bar" wow, that placed rocked. I got to watch so many people, and they all commented on my pink Jayhawk hat.
Finally, Daddy showed up. He had to come after work. I was so impressed that him, Grandpa Dale, and "Uncle" Chris went fishing at 6am. I was still asleep (that is because I make my mommy get up with me just about 3 hours earlier so I was really tired). After a really long day of fishing they caught 34 fish. "Uncle" Chris caught one that was as big as me. Oh my goodness, I mean, it was huge. They put it next to me and that did NOT make me very happy...it smelled like dirty diaper.
I am not too sure how it happened, but suddenly we were having a "fish fry." Daddy said when I get older I can have some and that he will teach me all about fishing. I cannot wait, Grandpa told me he would buy me my own fishing pole.
It was another unbelievable weekend at the lake, as much as I want grandma and grandpa to live right next to me. I definitely understand why they like living on the lake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment