Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it. It has been almost 1 year since I told mommy it was my turn to come and see the world...Today mommy and daddy hooked up this really cool telephone. It uses my favorite toy the 'laptop' and let's me see my silly grandma and grandpa. We had so much fun, we called grandma and Grandpa Vink. They thought that I had grown so much. I really loved seeing my uncle Gavin, he is so big, I cannot wait to climb on him. I was having so much fun that we called my grandma and grandpa Cody. I thought it would be cool to show off so when my daddy said say "love you", I totally said it...They all thought that was the coolest thing ever. Just wait until I do my next trick, maybe I should show them how I have been practicing walking.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment