So these have been a couple of stressfull days for my mommy. Just as she was getting daddy's fathers day and anniversary presents put together, the little black box that holds all of her pictures went crash and boom. Mommy was not happy. Infact, she even cried alittle. So needless to say, I gave her biggie kisses and hugs to make it better. She was able to find some pictures, but her and I said lots of prayers to Jesus, so we believe that all of the pictures will come back to visit soon.
It was going to be a busy weekend. My grandma Paula was in Lawrence with her friends; Sharon, Marla, and Donna. They call themselves the Knights of the Roundtable. Not really sure what that means, but they have been friends since they were in their mommies tummies. That is a super duper long time. Anyway, I got to meet them, and they gave me a new name I am the first grand-knight! I have to get that on a tee-shirt.
Since it was also mommy and daddy's anniversary that meant that I got to go party with grandma and grandpa Wheeler. Yippee. That meant that I got to stay up late, eat everything I wanted, and even go without a nap, oh yea, and hit the pool. It was awesome. I hope mommy and daddy had a nice dinner out. They also went to see mommy's friend Tami marry the man God picked out for her. I heard that it was beautiful, and my mommy cried again. That silly mommy.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment