Yesterday was a big day. I went to Miss Cheri's house for the first time. I loved seeing all of those kids and I really thought being rocked by Cheri was completely awesome. Mommy had to go to a meeting. She is doing this diaper study and they give her free diapers. I hope the diapers are good, if they are not then we might have some serious problems. After Cheri's house we went home to eat some yummy food. Well, it was making my tummy a little upset. But we had to go to mommy's doctors appointment. While she was seeing Dr Church, Nurse Katie and Nurse Amy held me. I was screaming big time. Once mommy swaddled me, I calmed back down.
And last night, I didn't want to fall asleep. Mommy and daddy tried everything. This what Daddy emailed mom about the night, her is what he said.
And last night, I didn't want to fall asleep. Mommy and daddy tried everything. This what Daddy emailed mom about the night, her is what he said.
"Tell Melanie that I have dance with Cinderella song in my head… I am just picturing her in my arms right now. But I’m also thinking it wouldn’t be there if she would just fall asleep like she is supposed to…"
Today, I am 7 weeks old. I really cannot beleive it, I have been here for 49 wake ups. That is 343 bottles, 441 diapers, and 98 loads of laundry. Wow, I have an awesome mommy and daddy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment