Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 12, 2009 - Grandma & KU's Bday, Labarge Cup


Yippee, another Daddy is finally home day. It was a big day today, we went to our first party. Who would have known that my first party would be to watch people play badminton. It was time for the Labarge cup, the annual tournament and Sarah, Brandon, and Emily’s house. Well, guess what I did, I fell asleep right as we were supposed to go, so mommy and daddy didn’t get to play. I guess they have won it before, they called them self team MUKU. Again, another reference to their favorite teams. I had a great time, I got to see all of mommy’s friends. And today was another special day, it was grandma Cody’s and KU’s birthday!!! Happy Birthday, I heard that birthday’s are pretty important. Mommy wanted to take my picture today in my KU outfit. It was the shirt mommy bought to give daddy when she told him I was in her tummy back in November. I guess that means it was a pretty special t-shirt. I cannot wait to wear more of those Jayhawk clothes.


This was the shirt mommy bought daddy to tell him that they were having me... I love BOTH KU AND MU though.



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com