Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4, 2009 - Clean the house, then ROAD TRIP

Guess what, my grandma Paula came to visit me yesterday. It was so good to see her again. She told me that she could feel me on her cheek when she was gone, she is such a sweet grandma. She thought mommy and daddy needed a night off (I guess I cry in the middle of the night, who knew) so she fed me last night. It was great, she did something special that didn't even make me spit up. That is one impressive grandma. Then when I woke up for good, there was this really good smell in the house. My mommy told me "Melanie, can you smell that, it's Clorox. On Saturday's that is what the house will smell like, just like when I was a kid." I really wanted to tell mommy that it was Friday, but she was having too much fun smelling this Clorox stuff. I have to admit, the house was really clean. It was funny watching mommy and grandma walk around the house picking up all of my stuff. I tried to tell them where to put things, but they didn't listen.
After the house was all clean, we went with Cousin Chris to Chipotle. It was really loud in there, but I was a super star and slept through the entire meal. Someday I am sure I will love eating there. Mommy and grandma wanted to get an early start to go see Grandpa Dale, so we started off. It was really rainy, so I stayed cozy in my carseat and slept until Fort Scott. Well, you guessed it, my tummy was hungry. I didn't get to eat Mexican like mommy and grandma so we stopped by the local hospital so they could feed me. Let me tell you, that was one beautiful hospital. I hope we stop there again. I did so good eating, that we were back on the road. But you know, me exactly 3 hours later I was awake again wanting more food. So I got a little nibble but we were almost to grandpa, so we just put in some Garth Brooks and sang the rest of the way.
I cannot wait to wake up at the lake. I promise I will let you know all of the fun things that we do.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com