My mommy told me today is a very special day for America. It was the 8th anniversary of the September 11th attacks on New York, the Pentagon, and Pennsylvania. Mommy said that it was a day that she will never forget, a day where the country was united and brought together. A tragically beautiful day in American history. Mommy and I remembered those lost by dancing together to American music. In the morning mommy had to go and get a sonogram of her gall bladder. The doctor said to her that after she had me something stopped working right in her body. So Aunt Darcie went with us to the doctors office. It was really cool, the same lady that did the 24 week sonogram of me, Paulette was there to look inside mommy’s gall bladder. After the appointment, we went to eat at Zio’s it was awesome. I could smell all of the Italian food, them mommy told me that I am part Italian, no wonder I love garlic.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment