Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 5 2009 - Oh the boat, I love the boat

Guess what, grandma stayed up with me last night, she gave mommy and daddy a night off. How awesome is she. I loved waking up and seeing her face and then I saw Grandpa Dale also when he left for work. He leaves really early, the sun isn't even out yet. Once everyone woke up we went into town to see all of Grandma Paula's friends. We went to this way cool store it was Sharon's, I cannot wait to shop there for my house. Sharon was way fun, I met her grand nephew Parker, he was a cute boy, but probably too old for me. Then we met Vida and Rick, they were so nice to me. We took pictures and ate at the Hilltop Cafe. Thanks Vida and Rick. I cannot wait to meet their grandkids, they sound way groovy.

When we went back to the lake, we waited for grandpa Dale to come home. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Grandma bought me this way neat life jacket, just for me. I love it. I feel so safe wearing it. Then we were off to the boat. The sound of the motor, the feeling of the waves, it was perfect. Captain Dale even let me practicce driving. 

Tomorrow Aunt Emily and Dan are going to come and visit. And George and Carolyn are so nice, they are going to let daddy ride the jet ski. He is so excited. I cannot wait to wave to him on the lake. 

The coolest thing of all is that I have my own limo...the golf cart. I ride in style.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com