Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 15, 2009 - A Day of honor for Patrick Swayze & I Go Back to the Doctor

I love dancing with Mommy and Daddy especially when we are watching "Dirty Dancing"


Mommy was really sad today, her favorite actor Patrick Swayze went to meet Jesus today. She had me watch this movie called Dirty Dancing, mom said that she used to watch it all of the time. It was a pretty cool movie, but I don’t know if she will ever let me dance that way. After we watched the movie, mom put me in this outfit to honor Mr. Swayze, it said “nobody puts baby in the corner.” Then we were off to the doctor. Mom really wanted to talk to Doctor Church to see if all of this food coming up my throat was normal. I keep telling her it really hurts and I wish it felt better. I loved seeing nurse Katie and nurse Amy. But when they took me to check and see how much I weighed (10.5 pounds) I went potty right all over mommy’s pretty shirt. Oops, I don’t know if she was real happy about that.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com