Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 7, 2009 - Mommy went to the doctor

Today it was mommy's turn to go to the doctor. He made sure her tummy was all better. Me on the other hand, I was not happy that the appointment wasn't for me. I made sure that each nurse had the chance to hold me. And it was so silly, they couldn't get me calmed down. I kept trying to tell them, all I wanted was my special blanket that Miss Gina made for me. Mommy needed to wrap me up. Once they figured that out, it was perfect.

This was also the day that mommy decided that soy formula was no longer for me. She is pretty convinced that I have refulx. I keep crying after I eat. I even show them how much it hurts by grunting, arching my back, holding my fists really really tight, and of course, waking up all of the time. I don't know if the forumla is going to help, but hopefully it smells better. I tell you what that soy stuff, yucky smelling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com