Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, 2009 - I am 6 Weeks Old and an early morning walk

 
6 week picture
Yippee, I am 6 weeks old today. Mommy and Miss Valerie took me to a big consignment sale. It was lots of fun, mommy bought me some new cool stuff. She even bought daddy a new diaper bag so he doesn't have to carry around mommy's. 
 
Miss Valerie and Mike
Overall the day was fabulous, but I had a super hard time going to sleep. Mommy put me in my own bed, it is so cozy in there. Well, it wasn't the magic I needed to fall asleep. So at 4:30 am, my mommy put on her coat, put me in the car seat/stroller and off we walked. It was fabulous, it was just the perfect medicine, I was asleep in no time. A great way to end my 6 weeks here out of the tummy.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com