I am really getting used to this going to the lake thing. We went again this weekend, and this time it was super awesome. Not only was grandma and grandpa there (and Mallie) but Aunt Emily went and then there was a super duper big fabulous surprise when mommy opened the door. My cousin's Kaley and Braeden were there!!! Oh my goodness they are the coolest. Their mommy and daddy were there also, Mike and Kathy. They talked about their ranch...I think someday I may want to live on one of those. The most fun thing was when we went on the boat and then guess what...we found this place called "Serenity Point" and they had jumping things that you use to get into the water. Everyone used them, my daddy, my grandpa, my cousins and uncle Mike all used the one that was as big as the sky. Mommy said I wasn't big enough yet, so I just went in the water with everyone. I have to be honest, the water wasn't the prettiest, but wow it was fun.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment