Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 11, 2010 - My brain is on fire

Welp it finally happened, I got a really high fever. Mommy and daddy were nervous at first. They kept putting that cold thing under my armpit. Why don't they understand that I do not under any circumstances like that thing. They kept saying "Melanie, trust me this is way better than where I could put it" I guess someday I will understand that. My temperature got up to 102.7 degrees, yucky. I guess that meant that we had to go to the doctors office. Dr. Church and Nurse Amy were really nice by they made me cry big time. They stuck this really sharp thing in my arm and red stuff came out. Mommy and Aunt Emily even got a little tear in their eyes. The no fun part was then they put a sticky thing in my diaper that I had to go to the bathroom in. YUCK.. Mommy later found out that I had Roseola, not real sure what that is, but oh well...I am getting better. Of course, I really don't want to tell them that I also have my eye teeth trying to come out and boy do those hurt.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com